A diVa 2 rEmeMbeR!!!(Candice Michelle)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Whats this blog about?

hey readers,
As much as i like wrestling I don't watch it as match as I would like to, but its still my favorite sport. This blog is for people like me who doesn't watch wrestling as much as they would like to, but still wants to be filled in on whats going on in the wrestling world
(Hint name: Wrestlingworld245). So for all my wrestling fans and to those of you who isn't welcome to my blog....and if your wondering who is supplying your info, the names Darnell.....and I can be reach at my gmail: D.Nellblue@gmail.com. If any of my readers have question or Improvements please don't think twice to comment!
-Darnell

2 comments:

ashbee said...

this sucks! you are a horrible writter and i will never ever again read what you write!!!!

A.I FaNn said...

JuSs DroPPiiN By ShOw SuM
sMExC SuPaStAr LuViiN tO0 YoU
nD yA BLoG
iiGhT
LataHz

-DoNdiiVaLq wAs HeRe BkA LaquAsiiA-

Top Wrestlers/Diva

  • Undertaker
  • Candice michelle
  • John Cena
  • Lita
  • Kane
  • Mickie James
  • Randy orton

Da gOld 2 GeT!

Who was the better GM?

About Me

BroOklyN, NY
Question you have too ask me.....than comment!!